MSO-004 Sociology in India In English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Masters in Sociology
MSO-004: Sociology in India
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Programme Code: MSO
Course Code: MSO-004
Assignment Code: MSO-004/AST/TMA/2023-24
Maximum Marks: 100
MSO-004 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||M.A. Sociology MSO|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: M.A. Sociology MSO|
|Session||For July 2023 and January 2024|
|Product||Assignment of M.A. Sociology MSO 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session: 31st March
For January Session: 30th September
Answer any five questions selecting at least two from each Section. Your answer should
be in about 500 words each.
1. Describe the heritage of social thought in India which led to the emergence of
2. Discuss with suitable examples the major research on villages in India. 20
3. Define the concept of caste and discuss the Brahminic perspective on caste in
India with suitable examples.
4. Explain with examples the forces of social and technological changes that
impact the kinship institution in India.
5. Describe the changing values and life-style amongst the middle class woman. 20
6. What are the major agrarian classes in India? Discuss with reference to the
contributions of different Sociologists.
7. Discuss the relationship between tribe and caste in India with suitable
8. Discuss critically the concepts of caste, class and gender in India. 20
9. How does the rural and urban societies change during a social or natural
disaster like an epidemic or earthquake. Discuss critically.
10. Write short notes on any two of the following:
a) Concept of Sanskritization
b) Globalisation and its impact
c) Define social movement.
d) Social change and Social revolution.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?