MSO-002 Research Methodologies and Methods in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Core Course in M.A. Sociology
MSO-002: Research Methodologies and Methods
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Programme Code : MSO
Course Code : MSO-002
Assignment Code: MSO-002/AST/TMA/2023-24
Maximum Marks : 100
Weightage : 30%
MSO-002 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||M.A. Sociology MSO|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: M.A. Sociology MSO|
|Session||For July 2023 and January 2024|
|Product||Assignment of M.A. Sociology MSO 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session: 31st March
For January Session: 30th September
Answer questions from both the sections.
Answer any two of the following questions
1. Discuss the merits and limitation of field research. 25
2. What do you understand by participatory research? Explain with the help of suitable
3. Critically examine the relevance of quantitative methods of date analysis in socio logical
4. Explain case study as a method of social research. 25
5. Discuss the role of ethics in sociological research. 25
Write a research report on any one of the following topics in about 3000 words.
1. Education and social mobility in India. 50
2. Indian youth and the social media. 50
3. Street vendors and Indian society. 50
You can write this report based either on review of literature, or data collected from the primary
For review of literature you are to select either two books or four research articles published recently
on the selected topic of your choice. Write a review article focusing on the location of the study,
methodology followed and the main findings of these studies.
For the primary source you are to collect two case studies and write a report on the selected topic in a
comparative framework. While writing the report spell out clearly the objectives and the problems of
the study and
problematise the issue within the existing/available literature,
elaborate your observations, finding and conclusion coherently, and
make proper referencing at the end.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?