MS-43 Management Control Systems
Solved Assignment 2021
Course Code : MS-43
Course Title : Management Control Systems
Assignment Code : MS-43/TMA/SEM-I/2021
Coverage : All Blocks
Note : Attempt all the questions and submit to the coordinator of your study centre on or before
30th April, 2021.
MS-43 Solved Assignment 2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021 Course: Management Programme|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2021 (IGNOU)|
1. Discuss the inter linkages between TQM, JIT, Activity Based Costing, with the
Management Control Systems.
2. Select any Organization of your choice and study how the performance of
Investment Centres are measured in that organisation? Give your views on the
method that is being practiced by that organization.
3. You are required to prepare a Flexible Budget for the production at 80 percent and
100 percent activity on the basis of the following information:
Production at 50 % capacity 5,000 units
Raw materials Rs. 80 per unit
Direct labour Rs. 50 per unit
Direct expenses Rs. 15 per unit
Factory expenses Rs. 50,000 (50% fixed)
Administrative expenses Rs. 60,000 (60% variable)
4. As a manager of a Multinational Company what are the difficulties that you may
be confronted with while adopting management control practices across various
5. Study the ‘Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore’ Case given in Block
5 of this course and answer the questions given at the end of the case.
MS-43, MS 43, MS43