MLII-104 Information Communication Technologies-Applications in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: MLII-104
Coverage: Assignment Code: AST/TMA/Jul.2022-Jan.2023
Units:1-16 Total Marks: 50
MLII-104 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MLIS|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MLIS 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31,
For January Session- September 30,
Note: Answer all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1.1 Define database. Discuss various types of databases of Library and Information
1.2 Discuss Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) in detail.
2.1 Discuss the chronological evolution of library automation software. Also make
comparison of the Generations of LMSs.
2.2 What are the various tools of digitization can be used in University Library?
3.1 Discuss various steps involved in the planning and implementation for building
a digital library.
3.2 Define SDI. Also explain the components and operational features of SDI.
4.1 What is Bibliographic fulltext Service? Describe any two fulltext sources
commonly used in libraries.
4.2 Explain various modes of accessing the internet.
5.0 Write short notes on any two of the following: (10)
a) RAID Technology
b) History of Library Automation
d) Digital reference service
e) Meta Search Engines
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?