MLIE-106 Public Library System and Services in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: MLIE-106
Coverage: Assignment Code: AST/TMA/Jul.2022-Jan.2023
Units: 1-17 Total Marks: 50
MLIE-106 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MLIS|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MLIS 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31
For January Session- September 30
Note: Answer all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1.1 The state government is the principal agency responsible for promoting and
development of public libraries in India.” Discuss the statement. (10)
1.2 Explain the role of Department of Culture, Govt. of India, and Raja Rammohan Roy
Library Foundation in the development of public libraries in India.
2.1 Discuss the different aspects to be kept in mind while preparing a plan document for
public library tasks. (10)
2.2 Explain briefly the present trends of financing public libraries in India.
3.1 Discuss the role of human resources in organising library activities. (10)
3.2 Describe the main considerations that need to be adhered to, while planning the
interiors of the public library buildings. (10)
4.1 Explain the organisation of the different sections of a public library. (10)
4.2 Discuss the role of ICT in improving services of public libraries.
5.0 Write short notes on any two of the following: (10)
a) Book mobiles
b) Mission of the public libraries
c) Children‟s libraries
d) Public libraries and the society
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?