MLI-101 Information, Communication and Society in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: MLI-101
Coverage: Assignment Code: AST/TMA/Jul.2022-Jan.2023
Units: 1-16 Total Marks: 50
MLI-101 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MLIS|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MLIS 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31
For January Session- September 30
Note: Answer all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1.1 Define information. Describe the factors contributing to the enhancement in the
value of information. (10)
1.2 Discuss the role of institutions in the knowledge-based economy. (10)
2.1 Give the definition of knowledge as understood in the context of knowledge
management. Enumerate the modes of formation of subjects as propounded by
2.2 What do you understand by the concept of communication? Discuss the elements of
communication process. (10)
3.1 Discuss the impact of IT on libraries, information systems and services. Justify how
Indian society is drifting into an information and knowledge society. (10)
3.2 Explain the functions of knowledge professionals. Give justification why library
and information science professionals can be considered as knowledge
4.1 What do your understand by information economy? Give your appreciation in the
relevance and value of information/knowledge economy to library and information
4.2 In your opinion, what are the different facets of human resources that need attention
in formulating a National Information Policy? Discuss the role of a knowledge
professional in knowledge management. (10)
5.0 Write short notes on any two of the following: (10)
a) Data, Information and Knowledge
b) Knowledge Society
c) Information Policy
d) Impact of information on research and development
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?