MHI-05 HISTORY OF INDIAN ECONOMY in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Course Code: MHI-05
Assignment Code: MHI-05/AST/ TMA/2023-2024
Total Marks: 100
MHI-05 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA (HISTORY) MHI|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: MA (HISTORY) MHI|
|Session||For July 2023 and January 2024|
|Product||Assignment of MA (HISTORY) 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session: 31st March
For January Session: 30th September
Note: Attempt any five questions. The assignment is divided into two Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’. You
have to attempt at least two questions from each section in about 500 words each. All
questions carry equal marks.
1 In what ways did the post-1950s ancient Indian economic historical writings
represent a departure from early 20th century historical writings? 20
2. Enumerate the chief characteristic features of the Harappan cities. 20
3. Discuss the nature of Roman trade in India. What was its long term impact? 20
4.How was the craft production organized during the medieval period? 20
5. Write short notes on any two of the following. Answer in about 250 words each.
i) Impact of seasons on economy
i) Merchant Guilds
ii) Pariharas or Immunities
6. Give a historiographical assessment of the Oceanic trade. Evaluate Van Leur’s
hypothesis of ‘peddling trade’. 20
7. Critically analyse the pattern of communication network during the medieval
8. Briefly discuss the recent researches on De -industrialisation debate. 20
9. Discuss the colonial policy towards science education in India. 20
10. Write short notes on any two of the following. Answer in about 250 words each.
i) Mughal Artillery
ii) Permanent Settlement
iii) Forest Economies in Colonial India
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?