MHI-03 HISTORIOGRAPHY in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Course Code: MHI-03
Assignment Code: MHI-03/AST/TMA/2023-2024
Total Marks: 100
MHI-03 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA (HISTORY) MHI|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: MA (HISTORY) MHI|
|Session||For July 2023 and January 2024|
|Product||Assignment of MA (HISTORY) 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session: 31st March
For January Session: 30th September
Note: Attempt any five questions. The assignment is divided into two Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’.
You have to attempt at least two questions from each section in about 500 words each.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. What is causation? Discuss the manner in which historians use causation to explain any historical
2. Discuss the distinctive features of traditional Chinese historiography. 20
3. Write a note on the Annales School of historiography. 20
4. Describe the important features of Indo-Persian tradition of history-writing during the Mughal
5. Give an analytical account of the various traditions of historiography which constitute the
Positivist tradition. 20
6. What is postmodernism? Discuss the postmodernist views on history. 20
7. Write a note on the colonial historiography on Indian history. 20
8. What do you understand by the term ‘subaltern’? Discuss the two phases the Subaltern Studies in
9. Write a note on the conflicting views on Indian Renaissance. 20
10. Write short notes in about 250 words each on any two of the following: 10+10
a) Kalhana and the Rajtarangini
b) Early Indian Historiography
c) Feminist Historiography in India
d) The Cambridge School
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?