MGPE-014 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
COURSE: GANDHI: ECOLOGY AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT (MGPE-014)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MGPE-014
Assignment Code: MGPE-014/ASST/TMA/2019-20
MGPE-014 Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS))|
|Short Name||MGPE-014 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be
answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Examine the changing perspectives on Ecology and Development.
2. Highlight the significance of advocacy of Ashram life by Gandhi.
3. Discuss the spiritual foundations of Gandhian Development.
4. Examine community life in Gandhi’s Ashrams in South Africa and India
5. What is meant by deep ecology? Explain its meaning and significance.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Gandhi’s thoughts on conservation of environment in India.
b) Gandhi’s approach to development.
7. a) Gandhi‟s views on community living.
b) Gandhi‟s view on Humanity.
8. a) Environmental education in India.
b) Gandhi’s views on Gram Swaraj.
9. a) Small and simple is beautiful.
b) Relegon Siddhi and Human Development.
10. a) Concept of Human Ecology.
b) Water harvesting in Arid Land of Rajasthan.
MGPE 014, MGPE014, MGPE-14, MGPE14, MGPE-14, MGPE14, MGPE-014, MGPE 14, MGPE 14, MGPE