MGP-002 PHILOSOPHY OF GANDHI Solved Assignment 2019-2020
COURSE: PHILOSOPHY OF GANDHI (MGP-002)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MGP-002
Assignment Code: MGP-002/ASST/TMA/2019-20
MGP-002 Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS))|
|Short Name||MGP-002 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be
answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Bring out the influence of Indian religions on Gandhi’s concept of Ahimsa.
2. Explain the influence of Western thinkers on Gandhi’s Economic and Political Philosophy.
3. Explain the meaning and significance of truth in Gandhi’s life.
4. Critically examine Gandhi‟s Anasakti Yoga.
5. Briefly explain the economic view of John Ruskin (1819-1900)
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Satyagraha and Non-violence.
b) Gandhi’s view of Hinduism.
7. a) Bhakti Movement
b) Gandhi‟s view on Untouchability.
8. a) Gandhi‟s idea of Modern Civilisation.
b) Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)
9. a) Gandhian idea of Sarvodaya
b) Economic bases of Swaraj
10. a) Gandhi’s concept of Duties and its relationship with Rights.
b) Gandhi’s concept of Swaraj.
MGP-2, MGP 2, MGP 02, MGP-02, MGP-002, MGP 002, MGP, MGP002, MGP02, MGP2