MEG-08 NEW LITERATURES IN ENGLISH Solved Assignment 2023-2024
NEW LITERATURES IN ENGLISH
ASSIGNMENT FOR MEG –08
July 2023 and January 2024 Session
Assignment Code: MEG-08/TMA/2023-24
Max Marks : 100
MEG-08 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Session||For July, 2023 and January, 2024 Session|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th
Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
Attempt all the ten questions and answer each question in approximately 500 words.
1. Discuss the relationship between literature and social commitment with reference to the
texts in your course.
2. A Grain of Wheat is a novel about Kenya’s struggle for freedom. Discuss.
3. What political statement does Soyinka make in his play A Dance of the Forests?
4. Discuss the manner in which Bapsi Sidhwa presents the partition in Ice-Candy Man.
5. Examine A House for Mr. Biswas as a diasporic novel.
6. Write a critical account of the relationship between history and language in Derek
7. Analyse the evolution of a distinct ‘video style’ in Braithwaite’s poems.
8. The characters in The Solid Mandala are a reflection of the themes of the novel. Discuss.
9. What are the various functions that the stone angel serves in the novel The Stone Angel?
10. Migrant intellectuals have played a significant role in institutionalizing postcolonial
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?