BSOG-173 RETHINKING DEVELOPMENT in English Solved Question Paper June 2022
Course Code: BSOG-173
BSOG-173 Solved Question Paper June 2022
|Service Type||Solved Question Paper (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Product||Solved Question Paper (IGNOU)|
B. A. (HONS.) SOCIOLOGY (BASOH)
BSOG-173 : RETHINKING DEVELOPMENT
Time : 3 Hours Maximum Marks : 100
Note : Attempt any five questions in about
400 words each. All questions carry equal
1. Briefly discuss the dimensions of development.
2. Describe political and economic factors related
to the process of development.
3. Critically examine the growth model of
4. Explain the major intellectual influences on the
world system theory.
5. Explain the feminist critique of the policies of
6. Does development influence the environment ?
7. Outline the relationship between migration and
8. How are livelihood and sustainability
interconnected ? Explain.
Yes, the IGNOU Solved Previous Year Question Papers provided by reliable sources are generally accurate and adhere to the exam pattern and content.
Solving previous year question papers helps you become familiar with the exam format, identify important topics, and develop effective time management and problem-solving skills, leading to improved performance.
While previous year question papers are an essential part of exam preparation, it is advisable to supplement them with comprehensive study materials, textbooks, and practice tests for a well-rounded approach.
Solving previous year question papers enhances your preparation and boosts confidence, but the final score depends on various factors, including consistent studying, understanding concepts, and effective exam strategy.