BSOE-145 RELIGION AND SOCIETY Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOE –145
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /2022-23
Total Marks: 100
BSOE-145 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Sociology)|
|Session||July 2022 & January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA /2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Sociology) 2022-2023|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer the following Descriptive Category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks.
1. What is sociology of religion? How is it different from philosophy of religion and
Discuss the ceremonial and life cycle rituals as religious practices.
2. Examine the concept of religion as understood in the Western world.
Discuss the intersection of religion and society in India.
Answer the following Middle Category questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks.
3 X 10 = 30
3. Examine Protestantism and economic development.
Are Tribal religions on the wane? Discuss.
4. Examine the social order in Buddhism.
Explain the concept of Karma in Hinduism.
5. Discuss socio-religious reform in Sikhism.
Explain the concept of religious pluralism.
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks.
5 X 6 = 30
6. Distinguish between denomination and sect.
7. Describe the element of caste in Islam in the Indian context.
8. What is secularisation?
9. Describe the main causal factors of communal riots?
10. Differentiate between Shia and Sunni.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?