BSOC-133 SOCIOLOGICAL THEORIES in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Course Code: BSOC 133
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/ 2023-24
Total Marks: 100
BSOC-133 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAG Political Science|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST/TMA/ 2023-24|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April
For December Examination: 31st October
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
2 × 20 = 40
1. What is Capitalism? Compare Marx’s and Weber’s views on capitalism.
2. Discuss the contribution of Durkheim to sociology of religion.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
3 × 10 = 30
3. Do you think class antagonism and subsequently class conflict in the capitalist system will
usher in socialism? Discuss with reference to the writings of Marx.
4. What did Durkheim mean by ‘collective conscience’?
5. Explain the rules for distinguishing between normal and pathological social facts.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
5 × 6 = 30
6. What is the difference between organic solidarity and mechanical solidarity?
7. Outline Weber’s view on values in social sciences.
8. What did Weber mean by ‘ideal type’?
9. Explain Marxian notion of society.
10. Explain Marx’s viewpoint on consequences of division of labour.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?