BSOC-112 SOCIOLOGICAL RESEARCH METHODS-I in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code: BSOC-112
Assignment Code: BASOH/BSOC 112/2022-2023
Total Marks: 100
BSOC-112 SOCIOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-23 Course: BA(SOCIOLOGY)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST/TMA/ 2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(SOCIOLOGY) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Cycle: 30th April
January Cycle: 31st October
Answer the following Descriptive Category Questions in about 500 words each. Each question
carries 20 marks. 2× 20 = 40
1. What is objectivity? Discuss Weber’s view on objectivity in social science research.
2. What is reflexivity? Explain the importance of reflexivity in social science research.
Answer the following Middle Category Questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks. 3 × 10 = 30
3. Explain the ethnological method of research.
4. Discuss Durkheim’s contribution to the use of the historical method.
5. What were the criticisms against the earlyattemptsto do research on women?
Answer the following Short Category Questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks. 5 × 6 = 30
6. What are the main arguments of standpoint theorists?
7. What is ethnomethodology?
8. What is a descriptive research design?
9. What are the objectives of quantitative research?
10. In what way do ICTs influence social science research?
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?