BSOC-112 SOCIOLOGICAL RESEARCH METHODS-I in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Course Code: BSOC 112
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/ 2023-24
Total Marks: 100
BSOC-112 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: B.A. CBCS (Sociology)|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2023 to 30th June, 2024|
|Assignment Code||ASST/TMA/ 2023-24|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit latest by in 31st October.
Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 30th April
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
2× 20 = 40
1. Discuss the role of ICT in social research.
2. Discuss postmodernist critique of feminist methodology.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
3 × 10 = 30
3. What is ethnomethodology?
4. In what way did Radcliffe-Brown use the comparative method in research?
5. What is the relevance of historical method in social research?
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
5 × 6 = 30
6. What is the difference between inductive and deducting methods of research?
7. What do you understand by reflexity?
8. What does Bourdieu mean by cultural capital?
9. What is the nature of social facts?
10. What are the characteristics of quantitative research?
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?