BSOC-108 ECONOMIC SOCIOLOGY in English Solved Question Paper December 2022
Course Code: BSOC-108
BSOC-108 Solved Question Paper December 2022
|Service Type||Solved Question Paper (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Product||Solved Question Paper (IGNOU)|
BACHELOR OF ARTS (HONOURS)
BSOC-108 : ECONOMIC SOCIOLOGY
Time : 3 Hours Maximum Marks : 100
Note : Answer any five questions in about
400 words each. All questions carry equal
1. What is economy ? How is it related with
society ? 20
2. Discuss the contributions of Talcott Parsons
and Smelser to the field of Economic Sociology.
3. What is Washington consensus ? Discuss. 20
4. Compare and contrast between formalism and
substantivism in Economic Sociology. 20
5. Describe the form of exchange found amongst
the tribal communities. 20
6. What is socialism ? Discuss its essential
7. What is globalization ? How does it influence
society and economy ? 20
8. What do you understand by social development ?
Discuss its consequences in society.
Yes, the IGNOU Solved Previous Year Question Papers provided by reliable sources are generally accurate and adhere to the exam pattern and content.
Solving previous year question papers helps you become familiar with the exam format, identify important topics, and develop effective time management and problem-solving skills, leading to improved performance.
While previous year question papers are an essential part of exam preparation, it is advisable to supplement them with comprehensive study materials, textbooks, and practice tests for a well-rounded approach.
Solving previous year question papers enhances your preparation and boosts confidence, but the final score depends on various factors, including consistent studying, understanding concepts, and effective exam strategy.