BSOC-107 SOCIOLOGY OF GENDER in English Solved Question Paper June 2022
SOCIOLOGY OF GENDER
Course Code: BSOC-107
BSOC-107 Solved Question Paper June 2022
|Service Type||Solved Question Paper (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Product||Solved Question Paper (IGNOU)|
BACHELOR OF ARTS (HONOURS) IN
BSOC-107 : SOCIOLOGY OF GENDER
Time : 3 Hours Maximum Marks : 100
Note : Answer any five of the following questions in
about 400 words each. All questions carry
1. Explain gender socialisation with examples.
2. Elucidate the relationship between masculinity
3. Discuss Husserl’s idea of body and embodiment.
4. Write a feminist critique on the institution of
5. Explain the process of cultural construction of
6. Discuss major challenges for women’s
empowerment in India.
7. Discuss the forms of women’s resistance against
8. Explain the different strands within the Queer
Yes, the IGNOU Solved Previous Year Question Papers provided by reliable sources are generally accurate and adhere to the exam pattern and content.
Solving previous year question papers helps you become familiar with the exam format, identify important topics, and develop effective time management and problem-solving skills, leading to improved performance.
While previous year question papers are an essential part of exam preparation, it is advisable to supplement them with comprehensive study materials, textbooks, and practice tests for a well-rounded approach.
Solving previous year question papers enhances your preparation and boosts confidence, but the final score depends on various factors, including consistent studying, understanding concepts, and effective exam strategy.