BSOC-103 INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY-II in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOC-103
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA / 2023-2024
Total Marks: 100
BSOC-103 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAG Sociology|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST/TMA / 2023-2024|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April
For December Examination: 31st October
Answer the following Descriptive Category questions in about 500 words each.
1. Differentiate between the functionalism of Malinowski and Radcliffe-Brown. 20
2. Discuss the concept and emergence of Symbolic Interactionism. 20
Answer the following Middle Category questions in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the Dramaturgical approach of Ervin Goffman. 10
4. Discuss the perspective of Levi-Strauss on culture. 10
5. Explain the thrust and activities of the National Organisation for Women. 10
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 100 words each.
6. Distinguish between religion and science. 6
7. What is social change? 6
8. What is anomie? 6
9. What is Weber’s view on rationality? 6
10. What is division of labour?
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?