BPYE-141 Metaphysics in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Assignments for TEE December 2023 and TEE June 2024
Programme: BAG Philosophy
Course: Metaphysics, Course code: BPYE-141
BPYE-141 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAG Philosphy|
|Session||Assignments for TEE December 2023 and TEE June 2024|
|Product||Assignment of BAG Philosphy 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
1. Give Answer of all five questions.
2. All five questions carry equal marks
3. Answer to question no. 1 and 2 should be in about 400 words each.
4. If any question has more than one part, please attempt all parts.
1. Write short notes on, 10+10= 20
i) Entity as Historico-Temporal
ii) Free Will
Explain and critically examine Prakritipariṇāmavāda of Sāṁkhya Philosophy. 20
2. What is Substance? Write an essay on the nature of Substance. 20
Write a note on the problem of universal? What are the impediments of universal
according to Nyaya-Vaisesika philosophy? 10+10= 20
3. Answer any two of the following questions in about 200 words each. 2*10= 20
a) Write an essay on the nature of Substance in Aristotle’s philosophy. 10
b) Write an essay on the problem of appearance and reality in Kant’s philosophy. 10
c) On what grounds Buddhism distinguished between universal and particular? 10
d) Discuss various interpretations of ‘Transcendence’. 10
4. Answer any four of the following questions in about 150 words each. 4*5= 20
a) Compare Nyaya and Prabhakar’s theories of universals. 5
b) Discuss intuition as a metaphysical method. 5
c) Describe the Idea of Individuation in John Duns Scotus’ Philosophy. 5
d) Critically evaluate the idea of Pratītyasamutpāda. 5
e) Discuss the philosophical implications of the Allegory of cave with respect to the
problem of Appearance and Reality. 5
f) Do you think Accidents have their own ‘to be’? Justify your answer. 5
5. Write short notes on any five of the following in about 100 words each. 5*4= 20
a) Asatkāryavāda 4
b) Descartes’ Methodic doubt 4
c) Speculative method 4
d) Upādhi 4
e) Concept 4
f) Samvāya 4
g) Vivartavāda 4
h) Synthesis as a metaphysical method
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?