BPSE-141 Gandhi and the Contemporary World Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSE-141
Assignment Code: BPSE-141/ASST/TMA/2022-23
BPSE-141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Political Science) 2022-2023|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What is new the concept of development? Critically examine Gandhi’s thoughts on
2. Critically examine the different non –violent movements led by Mahatma Gandhi.20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
1. Gandhian views on sustainable development. 10
2. Why is Gandhi’s programme on social reforms based on duties rather than rights? 10
3. Highlight different environmental movements and its impacts on policy postindependence India. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
1. Mahatma Gandhi views on Religion 6
2. Mahatma Gandhi views on ‘Practice of Politics”. 6
3. Gandhi’s idea of modern Civilisation 6
4. What is Gandhian Ethics? Discuss with reference to its application in public service.
5. Why is Pacifism important for conflict resolution?
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?