BPSC-132 INDIAN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2021-2022
BPSC -132: INDIAN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSC-132
Assignment Code: BPSC-132/ASST/TMA/2021-22
BPSC-132 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2021 – January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Session: April 30
January Session: October 31
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the Parliament’s powers to amend the Constitution of India. 20
2. Discuss the powers and functions of the President of India. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the procedure for removing a Judge of the Supreme Court. 10
4. Explain the powers and functions of the Speaker of Lok Sabha. 10
5. Analyse the limitations of the Trade Union Movement in India. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Explain the concept of Collective Responsibility. 6
7. Explain the concept of Judicial Review. 6
8. What is the relationship between Gender and Development? 6
9. What is Question Hour in Parliamentary procedure. 6
10. Distinguish between Caste and Class. 6
BPSC132, BPSC 132, BPSC-132