BPSC-101 UNDERSTANDING POLITICAL THEORY
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BPSC -101: UNDERSTANDING POLITICAL THEORY
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-101
Assignment Code: BPSC-101/ASST/TMA/2021-22
BPSC-101 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2021 – January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 30th April
January session: 31st October
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each answer carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the revival of Political theory.
2. Explain what is state.
Assignment – II
Answer the following in about 250 words each. Each answer carries 10 marks.
3. Write a note on modern Liberalism/Welfarism.
4. What do you understand by Dictatorship of the Proletariat? Elaborate.
5. What is Conservatism? Explain with reference to the views of Michal Oakshot.
Assignment – III
Answer the following in about 100 words each. Each answer carries 6 marks.
6. Write a note on Ecological Feminism.
7. Examine Jacques Derrida’s views on Post –Modernism.
8. Distinguish between procedural and sustentative democracy.
9. Examine the issue of representation in democracy.
10. 10. What are the limits of a representative democracy? Elaborate
BPSC-101, BPSC 101 , BPSC101