BPCC-101 INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY in English Solved Question Paper June 2022
INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY
Course Code: BPCC-101
BPCC-101 Solved Question Paper June 2022
|Service Type||Solved Question Paper (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Product||Solved Question Paper (IGNOU)|
B.A. (HONOURS) PSYCHOLOGY
BPCC-101 : INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY
Time : 2 hours Maximum Marks : 50
(i) Answer any five questions, selecting at least two from
(ii) All questions carry equal marks.
(iii) Answer each question in about 300 words.
1. Trace the historical development of Psychology.
Explain the nature and characteristics of human
2. Describe the various stages of perception and
laws of organisation. 4+6
3. Discuss the concept, types and processes of
4. Explain the development of language among
infants and children. 5+5
5. Explain the types of memory and discuss the
applications of memory in everyday life. 5+5
6. Describe the types of emotions and explain the
components of emotional process. 5+5
7. Explain the theory of Classical Conditioning. 10
8. Discuss the concept of forgetting. Explain the
strategies for enhancing memory.
Yes, the IGNOU Solved Previous Year Question Papers provided by reliable sources are generally accurate and adhere to the exam pattern and content.
Solving previous year question papers helps you become familiar with the exam format, identify important topics, and develop effective time management and problem-solving skills, leading to improved performance.
While previous year question papers are an essential part of exam preparation, it is advisable to supplement them with comprehensive study materials, textbooks, and practice tests for a well-rounded approach.
Solving previous year question papers enhances your preparation and boosts confidence, but the final score depends on various factors, including consistent studying, understanding concepts, and effective exam strategy.