BPAC-133 ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM AT UNION LEVEL Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-133
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/July 2022 & January 2023
Total Marks: 100
BPAC-133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Public Administration)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST/TMA/July 2022 & January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Administration) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July- 30th April
For the students enrolled in January- 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Briefly discuss the central and provincial administrative structure of the
Mughal administrative system. 20
2. Critically analyse the division of powers under Indian Constitution. 20
Answer the following in about 250 words each.
3. Examine central, provincial, and local administrative system in the period of
Mauryan administrative system. 10
4. Highlight the features of the office of Cabinet Secretary. 10
5. Elaborate the constitutional provisions, composition, and functions of
Union Public Service Commission. 10
Answer the following in about 100 words each.
6. Write a short note on Montague-Chelmsford Reforms 1919. 06
7. List out the special powers of Rajya Sabha. 06
8. What do you mean by Judicial Activism? 06
9. Discuss the composition of Finance Commission. 06
10. Describe the functions of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India. 06
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?