BPAC-133 ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM AT UNION LEVEL
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-133
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA/2020 & 2021
Total Marks: 100
BPAC-133 Public Administration Hons (BAPAH) Solved Assignment 2020-2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BAG(Public Administration Hons (BAPAH))|
|Semester||2020-21 Course: BA(Public Administration Hons (BAPAH))|
|Short Name||BPAC-133 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA/2020 & 2021|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Administration Hons (BAPAH)) 2020-21 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Completed assignment has to be submitted by April 30th 2021 by students of July third
semester and the same have to be submitted by October 31st 2021 by students of January
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the organizational structure, role and functions, and tenure system of central
secretariat. 20 marks
2. Elaborate upon the concept of civil society along with its role. Also, examine the issues
facing the functioning of the civil society organizations. 20 marks
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss briefly the features of British administration that influenced Indian administration.
4. Describe the merits and demerits of administrative tribunals and also the safeguards.
5. ‘The nature of regulation can be categorized into three types of regulations.’ Explain.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Elucidate the role of speaker in the lower house of legislature/parliament.
7. Discuss the role and functions of the Supreme Court.
8. Highlight about the 15 reports that were presented to the government by the Second
Administrative Reforms Commission 2005. 6 marks
9. Describe the role of the king in Mughal administration. 6 marks
10. Write a note on Indian Administrative Service. 6 marks
BPAC 133, BPAC133, BPAC-133