BPAC-131 PERSPECTIVES ON PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-131
Assignment Code:ASST/TMA/July 2023 & January 2024
Total Marks: 100
BPAC-131 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAG Public Administration|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST/TMA/July 2023 & January 2024|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April
For December Examination: 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the various models of decision making. 20
2. Write a note on concept, features and characteristics of good governance. 20
Answer the following in about 250 words each.
3. Examine the relationship between Public and Private Administration. 10
4. Briefly discuss the nature of Policy Sciences approach. 10
5. Discuss the conceptual framework of New Public Management. 10
Answer the following in about 100 words each.
6. Briefly describe the contribution of LyndalUrwick. 06
7. Describe the significance of Hawthorne studies. 06
8. Write a short on Bank Wiring Observation Room. 06
9. Comment on the concept of ecology. 06
10. Discuss Anthony Downs’ views on Public Choice Approach.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?