BPAC-114 CONTEMPORARY ISSUES AND CONCERNS IN INDIAN ADMINISTRATION in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-114
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/July 2023 & January 2024
BPAC-114 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: B.A. CBCS (Public Administration)|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2023 to 30th June, 2024|
|Assignment Code||ASST/TMA/July 2023 & January 2024|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit latest by in 31st October.
Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 30th April
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the principles and challenges of Public Private Partnerships. 20
2. Briefly discuss the role of Constitutional bodies in control over national expenditure. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the concept of decentralisation. 10
4. Describe the meaning of the term social inclusion. 10
5. Examine the importance and potential benefits of Corporate Social Responsibility
or CSR. 10
Answer the following questions in about100 words each.
6. What do you mean by globalisation? 6
7. Discuss the National e-Governance Plan, 2006. 6
8. What do you mean by Right to Service Act? 6
9. Highlight the importance of crisis management. 6
10. Define the term ‘efficiency’.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?