BPAC-111 PUBLIC FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
111Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /July 2022-January 23
BPAC-111 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Public Admin)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA /July 2022-January 23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Admin) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the meaning and objectives of monetary policy and discuss its instruments.
2. Write a note in brief on important instruments of parliamentary control over executive in
India. 20 Marks
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the principles of fiscal federalism. 10 Marks
4. Explain the concept of gender budget and examine the gender budgeting initiatives in India.
5. Describe the classification of government accounts. 10 Marks
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What are the features of government budget? 6Marks
7. Discuss the role of Ministry of Finance. 6 Marks
8. Examine the role and functions of Central Board of Direct Taxes. 6Marks
9. Analyse the role of audit. 6 Marks
10. Discuss the functions of the Committee on Public Undertakings.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?