BPAC-108 PUBLIC POLICY AND ADMINISTRATION IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-108
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/July 2022 & January 2023
Total Marks: 100
BPAC-108 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Public Admin)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Admin) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the various stages in the policy process. 20
2. Examine the National Health Policy, 2017. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Describe the elite model of policy process. 10
4. Write a note on Citizen’s Charter. 10
5. Discuss the National Food Policy and highlight the measures accorded
top priority in the policy. 10
Answer the following questions in about100 words each.
6. Highlight the critical observations of the Public Choice Model. 6
7. Discuss the significance of decentralisation. 6
8. Explain the significance of scrutiny of budget. 6
9. Enumerate the advantages and disadvantages of Zero-based budgeting. 6
10. Highlight the Family-centric Approach to social welfare.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?