BLIE-229 ICT IN LIBRARIES PRACTICAL in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Coverage: Course Code: BLIE- 229
Course: ICT in Libraries Assignment Code: AST/TMA/ Jul.2023/Jan.2024
Blocks: 1 to 2
BLIE-229 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BLIS|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||AST/TMA/ Jul.2023/Jan.2024|
|Product||Assignment of BLIS 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 31st March
For December Examination: 30th September
Units: 1 to 8 Total Marks: 35
I) Answer all the questions in not more than 250 words each. (3*5=15Marks)
1) Define library automation. Discuss the evolution of library automation. (5)
2) Explain functional requirements for Serial control in ILS. (5)
3) Discuss the various evaluation critical while selecting an ILSs in detail. (5)
II) Write short notes on the following in not more than 200 words each. Each question
carries marks. (10*2=20 marks)
i. What is a request for proposal? How does it benefit library automation? (2)
ii. Linked Open Data (LOD) (2)
iii. Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) (2)
iv. Write the benefits of using open source software packages (2)
v. Workflow of Automated Circulation (2)
vi. Describe unique features of Koha (2)
vii. Audio/Video Compression (2)
viii. Cataloguing tools (2)
ix. Discuss the features of e-Granthalaya (2)
x. Open Source Operating System
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?