BHIC-132 HISTORY OF INDIA FROM C. 300 C.E. TO 1206 in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course code: BHIC-132
Assignment Code: BHIC-132/ASST/TMA/2023-24
BHIC-132 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAG HISTORY Hons|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April
For December Examination: 31st October
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1) Discuss the achievements of samudragupta on the basis of Prayagraj inscription. 20
2) Discuss the nature of conflicts amongst the powers of South India. What role did
the minor kings play in it? 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3) Write an essay on the social structure of post Gupta period. 10
4) Explain the emergence of Rajputs during the early medieval period. 10
5) Outline the main features of tripartite struggle between the Gurjara-Pratiharas,
Palas and Rastrakutas. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6) The changing political scenorio in North India. 6
7) The Pallava-Pandya conflicts. 6
8) Brahmadeya and Nagaram. 6
9) Emergence of Bhakti 6
10) Plunder of Mathura and Somnath by Mahmud.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?