BHIC-110 HISTORY OF INDIA-1757-1857 in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-110
Assignment Code: BHIC-110/ASST/TMA/2023-24
BHIC-110 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAHIH (HISTORY HONOURS)|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April
For December Examination: 31st October
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in
Assignment-1 Answer in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the role of war and militarization in the formation of Mysore state.20.
2. Discuss the differences between the Orientalists and the Utilitarians.20.
Assignment-2 Answer in about 250 words each.
3. Did the ryotwari settlement succeed in its objectives?Discuss.10.
4. What is deindustrialization? Comment in the colonial context.10.
5. Why did the Revolt of 1857 fail?Discuss.10.
Assignment-3 Answer in about 100 words each.
6. Peasant resistance in the 19th century
7. Permanent Settlement
8. Rule of Law
9. City and countryside in the 19th century
10. The beginnings of the indentured labour
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?