BESC-134 Education as a Practice in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BESC-134
Assignment Code: BESC-134 /TMA / July 2023 and January 2024
Total Marks: 100
BESC-134 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: B.A. CBCS (EDUCATION)|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2023 to 30th June, 2024|
|Assignment Code||BESC-134 /TMA / July 2023 and January 2024|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit latest by in 31st October.
Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 30th April
Assignment questions are given under three sections. All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1) Describe the main characteristics of action research. Explain the basic steps in
which action research can be accomplished? (20)
2) Describe the need of research for improving educational practices. Explain how
does ‘case-studies’ help in improving learning and teaching. Give suitable
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3) What is Nali-Kali Project? In what ways it was an innovative project. (12)
4) Compute correlation of the marks of 12 students in rank order method. (12)
Scores (English) : 25, 28, 35, 36, 22, 20, 30, 18, 38, 32, 40, 36
Scores (Social Studies) : 20, 25, 26, 29, 15, 17, 25, 16, 28, 26, 38, 35
5) Describe the barriers for imparting inclusive education in schools. (12)
6) What are the different types of Interviews? What steps will you follow while
conducting an interview? (12)
Answer the following questions in about 125 words each.
7) Discuss, how the philosophical principles translated into educational practices?
8) What are the main features of ‘Lok Jumbish Pariyojana’?
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?