BESC-131 EDUCATION: CONCEPT, NATURE AND PERSPECTIVES
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BESC-131 : EDUCATION: CONCEPT, NATURE AND PERSPECTIVES
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BESC-131
Assignment Code: BESC-131 /TMA /July 2021 and January 2022
Total Marks: 100
BESC-131 EDUCATION Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(EDUCATION)|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 sessions|
|Assignment Code||BESC-131 /TMA /July 2021 and January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(EDUCATION) 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
There are three Assignments. All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the scope of education from the viewpoint of different learning environments such as
informal, formal and non-formal education. 20
2. Discuss educational philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi with special reference to aims of
education, curriculum, pedagogy and role of teachers. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the factors that affect social change with suitable examples.
4. Describe the functions of school as an agency for the socialization of the child. 10
5. Describe the characteristics of experimental method as a method of educational psychology.
Answer the following questions in about 125 words each.
6. Discuss role of family as an agency for the development of education of the child. 5
7. Explain the concept of Metaphysics and its relation with education. 5
8. Concept and aims of education as per John Dewey. 5
9. Differentiate between enculturation and acculturation. 5
10. Discuss educational implications of social constructivism. 5
11. Explain the phases of creativity. 5
BESC-131, BESC 131, BESC131