BEGE-142 Understanding Drama Solved Assignment 2022-2023
BEGE-142: Understanding Drama
Assignment July, 2022 & January, 2023 Sessions
(Based on Blocks 1 – 4)
Max. Marks: 100
BEGE-142 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(English Honours)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Assignment for July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(English Honours) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 31st March
For December Examination: 30th September
Write short notes in about 200 words each: 2 × 5 = 10
(i) Greek Theatre
(ii) Three Unities
Explain with reference to the context in 300 words each. 3 X 10 = 30
(i) ‘Chris…Chris, I did it for you, it was chance
And I took it for you. I’m sixty one years
old, when would I have another chance to make
something for you?
(ii) the object of his existence is ….. as if ……. he were
there only to fill in the gaps in the lives of
others …… whatever other people expect of him….. or
in whichever way they think they can use him.”
(iii) ‘With the British, we have been losers all the way –
yes – but this is a new era. This is a new war. We
have bled for you. We have fought your wars for
you, against the Germans, Japanese, Italians.
Answer the following questions in 800 words each: 4 X 15 = 60
1. Discuss the theme of social responsibility in the play All My Sons.
2. How does the Mau Mau struggle get reflected in the play The Trial of Dedan Kimathi?
3. How is the character of Chris contrary to that of his father in All My Sons?
4. Comment on the clash of different perspectives in Halfway House.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?