BEGC-132 Selections from Indian Writing: Cultural Diversity Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions
(Based on Blocks 1 – 4)
Course Code: BEGC-132/ 2023-2024
Max. Marks: 100
BEGC-132 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: B.A. CBCS (English Discipline)|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2023 to 30th June, 2024|
|Assignment Code||BEGC-132/ 2023-2024|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit latest by in 15 October.
Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 15 March
This assignment is split up into three sections: A,B and C
Attempt all the questions.
Explain the following with reference to the context:
1. O good soldier, 10
Know when you’re beaten.
And now, that question
Which we just referred to in connection with the so-called language battle,
Let’s put it this way:
Were we and those on behalf of whom we fought
The same folk?
2. You need no book, Rasha Sundari 10
no paper or pen either
you have the black, smudgy kitchen wall
for your magical scribbles
lines, ellipses, curves
all of them your secret codes for
a whole new world.
3. No, I don’t work for a Shah 10
I said, but for a Shahni, very kind, very well off
And I am not the only one
Working for her
She has many servants
Ever ready to do her bidding
4. These are the colours of destiny 10
Of immutable also
and the colours also
with which warring pawns
Are daily decorating our towns.
5. The aesthetics of Dalit Writing. 10
6. The Bhakti movement and Indian literature. 10
7. The impact of cultural negotiations on the literature of the Northeast. 20
8. Discuss MK Naik’s views with regard to English in India, balancing them with your own ideas on
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?