BEGC-103 INDIAN WRITING IN ENGLISH Solved Assignment 2023-2024
INDIAN WRITING IN ENGLISH
Assignment for July 2023 and January 2024 sessions
(Based on Blocks 1-4)
BEGC-103 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)
|BAG & BA English (Hons)
|2023-2024 Course: BAG & BA English (Hons)
|July, 2023 & January 2024 Sessions
|Assignment July, 2023 & January 2024 Sessions
|Assignment of BAG & BA English (Hons) 2023-2024 (IGNOU)
|For June Examination: 30th April, 2024
For December Examination: 31st October, 2024
Attempt all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
Q.I Explain the reference to the context of the following:
MM : 100
4 x 5 = 20
(i) With candles and lanterns.
Throwing giant scorpion shadows
On the sun-baked walls
They searched for him.
(ii) Fed on God for years
All her feasts were
monotonous For the only
dish was always GodAnd
the rest mere condiments.
(iii) And afterwards we climbed a tree, she said,
Not very tall, but full of leaves
Like those of a fig tree,
And we were very innocent about it.
(iv) Some are purple a gold-flocked grey,
For her who has journeyed through life midway,
Whose hands have cherished, whose love has blest
And cradled fair sons on the faithful breast
Q.II Discuss the brief history of short story writing in English in India. 20
Q.III Analyze the novel The Binding Vine and discuss the techniques followed by Shashi
Deshpande in it. 20
Q.IV Discuss the style and themes of the poems of Kamala Das with special reference to the
poemsprescribed in your course. 20
Q.V Critically analyze the story The Other Woman by Dina Mehta.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?