BECE-146 INDIAN ECONOMY II Solved Assignment 2022-2023
BECE-146: INDIAN ECONOMY II
Programme Code: BAG
Course Code: BECE-146
Assignment Code: BECE-146/AST/TMA/2022-23
Maximum Marks: 100
BECE-146 Economics Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Economics)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Economics) 2022-2023|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in January: 31st October|
Answer all the questions
A. Long Answer Questions (word limit-500 words) 2 × 20 = 40 marks
1) Explain the different instruments of Monetary Policy.
2) Discuss the impact of recent domestic policies and continued constraints faced by
services sector in India.
B. Medium Answer Questions (word limit-250 words) 3 × 10= 30 marks
3) Outline the two major types of fiscal policy along with its implications.
4) Indicate the importance of agricultural sector in stimulating the overall economic
growth of an economy.
5) Analyse the trend in the industrial performance of India during the post-1991
C. Short Answer Questions (word limit 100 words) 2 × 3 × 5 = 30 marks
6) Differentiate between:
(a) Micro & Tiny Enterprises and Small Enterprises.
(b) Repo Rate and Reverse Repo Rate.
(c) Fiscal Deficit and Revenue Deficit.
7) Write short notes on the following.
(a) Intermediate Services Sector.
(b) Priority Lending Sector.
(c) Small Holders Aggregation.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?