BECC-109 INTERMEDIATE MACROECONOMICS-II
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Course Code: BECC-109
Assignment Code: ASST/BECC 109/ 2021-22
Total Marks: 100
BECC-109 Economic HONOURS Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Economic HONOURS)|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 Admission cycle|
|Assignment Code||ASST/BECC 109/ 2021-22|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Economic HONOURS) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Cycle: 30 April
January Cycle: 31 October
Answer the following Descriptive Category Questions in about 500 words each. Each question
carries 20 marks. Word limit does not apply in the case of numerical questions. 2 × 20 = 40
1) Bring out the salient features of the Solow model of economic growth.
2) What is Kuznets’ Puzzle? Explain how the life cycle hypothesis resolves it.
Answer the following Middle Category Questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks. Word limit does not apply in the case of numerical questions. 3 × 10 = 30
3) Explain why policy rules may be better than discretionary policies.
4) Write a brief note on the major inferences on policy by the new classical economists.
5) Explain how the Tobin’s q theory establishes a relationship between fluctuations in
investment and fluctuations in stock market.
Answer the following Short Category Questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries
6 marks. 5 ×6 = 30
6) Give an overview of the factors that influence residential investment.
7) Write a short note on the concept of inter-temporal budget constraint.
8) What according to Friedman are the factors that determine the demand for money?
9) Give at least two major differences between the new classical and the new Keynesian
10) Write a short note on business cycle indicators.
BECC-109, BECC 109, BECC109