BANS-183 TOURISM ANTHROPOLOGY in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: BANS 183
Assignment Code: BANS 183/ASST/TMA/July 2023 and January 2024
Total Marks: 100
BANS-183 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: B.A. CBCS (ABILITY ENHANCEMENT COURSE)|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2023 to 30th June, 2024|
|Assignment Code||BANS 183/ASST/TMA/July 2023 and January 2024|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit latest by in 15 October.
Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 15 March
There are two Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in all the
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. 2X20= 40
a. Define anthropology. Discuss how anthropology studies tourism.
b. What is authenticity in tourism? Explain with suitable examples.
Assignment – II
Answer the following in about 250 words each. (Write Short Notes) 3X10=30
a. Define and discuss sustainable tourism with suitable examples.
b. Discuss local environment versus tourist sites in India.
c. Describe the various types of tourism with suitable examples.
Answer the following questions in about 150 words each. 6X5=30
a. Technology and tourism
b. Commodification in tourism
c. Museums as cultural heritage
e. Tourism and core -periphery dynamics
f. Art as cultural heritage
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?