BANE-141 PHYSIOLOGICAL ANTHROPOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Physiological Anthropology: BANE 141
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: BANE 141
Assignment Code: BANE 141/ASST/TMA/20220-23
Total Marks: 100
BANE-141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Anthropology)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||BANE 141/ASST/TMA/20220-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Anthropology) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July – 30th April
For the students enrolled in January – 31st October
There are three Sections in the Assignment. All questions are compulsory.
Answer any two of the following questions in about 500 words each. 20×2
a) Discuss Energy systems.
b) What do you understand by impact of long term exercise on physiologic characteristics
based on age? Discuss
c) Briefly explain factors affecting lung functions.
Answer any two questions in about 250 words each. 10×2
a. Write short notes on any two of the following
i. Respiratory system in Exercise
ii. Importance of training
iii. Blood flow in the heart
Answer any two of the following questions in about 150 words each. 5×2
i. Physiological response to maximal exercise.
iii. Athletic training and muscular plasticity
Answer the following questions in the about 250 words 10×3=30
i. Discuss in brief static lung respiratory function.
ii. What are the steps to measure pulse and heart rate.
iii. Explain the procedure for haemoglobin estimation.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?