TS-3 MANAGEMENT IN TOURISM in English Solved Assignment 2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course Code: TS-3 Programme: BTS & DTS
Total Marks: 100 Assignment Code: TS-3/TMA/2023
TS-3 Solved Assignment 2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023 Course: TOURISM STUDIES|
|Product||Assignment of 2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Last Date for January Session: April 15
Last Date for July Session: October 15
1. What do you understand by Managerial roles, Tasks & responsibilities? 20
2. What are the different dimensions of organisational culture? Discuss the components of
Organisational Structure. 20
3. How would you define Planning? What are the various steps involved in formulating a plan?
Explain with an example. 20
4. Define the following:- (5X4=20)
(a) Feedback Control
(b) Importance of Effective Communication
(d) Budgetary Control
5. What are group Norms and Values? How can a small group influence the behaviour of its
6. Discuss the importance of Human Resource Management & Human Resource Planning in
7. What are the different types of Budget? What is the importance of Budgeting in the tourism
8. How do you perceive the role of technology in future tourism operations? What is the role
of Artificial Intelligence in Tourism industry? 20
9. ‘Formulation of a Project generally culminates in the preparation of a Project Report’.Elaborate.
10. What is the role of PR services in marketing a tourism product/destination? Discuss the
Challenges for PR in Indian Tourism.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?