Today I am going to tell you how you can get good marks in IGNOU.
The first question that comes to the mind of the students is whether it is very difficult to score in IGNOU. No one can answer this question because it depends on you. If you take your studies seriously in IGNOU, then it will be easy for you to score good marks in the exam. If you want to get good marks then there is no shortcut for this. You have to work hard to get good marks in IGNOU.
Today I am going to share with you some tips on how you can prepare for your exam.
- First of all, you have to make a plan to study. It is very important to take time for your studies. You can make a schedule for your studies.
- You have to understand your syllabus well. If you do not understand your syllabus then it can be very troublesome for you.
- It is also very important to understand the pattern of your exam. You can check previous year question papers to know your exam pattern.
- You can also get good marks by reading the study material provided by IGNOU. You have to study your study material well because the questions that come in your exam only come from your study material. If you don’t understand a topic, you can watch it on YouTube.
- If you are thinking that the more you write in the IGNOU exam, the more you will get marks, then you are wrong. There is absolutely no such thing in IGNOU that you will get as many marks as you write. Strictly follow the word limit.
- Write the exam in your own language. Do not write from the language used in the study material. Use tables, diagrams, and examples for the explanation. Do not write your stories to make it big. Try to write your exam as clear as possible.
- Make notes.
- IGNOU repeats previous year question papers. If you want good marks then at least read the question papers of the last 4 years. Mark the topic you find repeatedly and make their notes. You can download all previous question papers here.
If you expect to get more than 75% then you only get 60% marks. This is because you do not take your exam seriously.
Also Watch: IGNOU EXAM DEC 2019: Does IGNOU repeat questions from the previous years?