RDD-7 (PGDRD) Communication and Extension in Rural Development
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Course Code : RDD-7
Course : Communication Extension in Rural Development
Assignment No : RDD-7/AST/TMA-6/2021
RDD-7 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Session||January 2021 / July 2021|
|Product||Assignment of PGDRD 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For January session: 30th September
For July session: 31st March
Long Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. Describe the various elements involved in the process of communication and aspects of
communication flow in an organization.
2. What do you mean by communication channels? Describe the characteristics of communication channels.
3. Discuss the main principles of extension for the implementation of extension prorammes.
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. What is social forestry? Discuss the approaches used in social forestry extension.
2. Explain the basic elements of extension management.
3. What do you mean by audio-video aids? Describe its various types.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 6 each
Write short notes on any Five of the following:
1. Functions of Communication
2. Importance of Feedback
3. Community Development Programme
4. Krishi Vigyan Kendra
5. Sequence Chart
6. Nilokheri Project
7. Organizational Barriers in Communication
8. Role of Media-mix in Rural Development
RDD-7, RDD 7, RDD7