RDD-7 Communication and Extension in Rural Development
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Course Code : RDD-7
Course : Communication Extension in Rural Development
Assignment No : RDD-7/AST/TMA-6/2020
RDD-7 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2020-2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Short Name||RDD-7 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of PGDRD 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For January 2020 session 30th September, 2020
For July 2020 session 31st March, 2021
Note: The assignment has three sections. It contains questions, which require long, medium and short answers.
A long answer should not exceed 1000 words. Medium answers should not exceed 500 words each. Short
answers should not exceed 100 words each.
Long Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. Describe the various elements of communication. How does factors influence its perceptions?
2. What do you understand by social forestry extension? Discuss its patterns, constraints to implement
3. What do you mean by communication planning? Elucidate the steps involved in Communication Strategy
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Briefly explain the characteristics of communication and its uses in Rural Development.
2. What do you mean by Community Development Programme (CDP)? Critically analysis India’s
Community Development Programme.
3. Highlight the various elements of the Communication Process.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 6 each
Write short notes on any Five of the following:
1. Face-to-Face Interpersonal Communication
2. Role of Traditional Media in Rural Development
3. National Extension Service (NSS)
4. Training and Visit (T&V) System
5. Professionalism in Communication
6. Step towards Effective Communication
7. Social – Psychological model of Communication
8. Intensive Agricultural District Programme (IADP)
RDD-7, RDD 7 RDD7