RDD-6 Solved Assignment 2018-19
Course Code : RDD-6
Course Title : Rural Health Care
Assignment No. : RDD-6/AST/TMA-6/2018/2019
Note : The assignment has three sections. It contains questions which require long, medium and short
answers.Along answer should not exceed 1000 words. Medium answers should not exceed 500
words each. Short answers should not exceed 100 words each.
LongAnswer Questions Maximum Marks : 40
Attempt anyOne of the following :
1. Describe the main determinants of health.
2. Explain the important characteristics for the identification of major communicable diseases.
3. What is the importance of communication in health education? Describe the approaches to health
MediumAnswer Questions Maximum Marks : 15 each
Attempt anyTwo of the following :
1. What do you understand by epidemiologyand the distribution of disease? Discuss.
2. Describe the structure and functions of PrimaryHealth Centre in rural health care services.
3. What are the special components related to the child survival?
ShortAnswer Questions Maximum Marks : 6 each
Write short notes on anyFive of the following :
1. PrimaryPrevention of Disease
2. Main Principles of Bhore Committee-1946
3. Sullage Disposal
5. National Health Policy, 1982
6. Uses of Health Information System
8. RaigarhAmbikapur HealthAssociation (RAHA)