PGDIBO-06 International Business Finance
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2021-2022
COURSE CODE : IBO-06
COURSE TITLE : INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FINANCE
ASSIGNMENT CODE : IBO-06/TMA/2021-2022
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
PGDIBO-06 Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||PGDIBO (POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OPERATIONS)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: PGDIBO|
|Session||For January 2021 and July 2021 Admission Cycles|
|Product||Assignment of PGDIBO 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||In case you are planning to appear in June Term-End Examination, you must submit the assignments to|
the Coordinator of your Study Centre latest by 15th March, and if you are planning to appear in
December Term-End Examination, you must submit them latest by 15th September.
1. a) What is the concept of disequilibrium in balance of payment ? Discuss the
measures adopted to restore the equilibrium.
b) Discuss the DCF techniques of project appraisal. What technique in your
opinion is better and why?
2. a) Explain the concept of transfer pricing. Why do companies resort to such a
b) Explain the major techniques used by international firms for managing
3. Explain weighted average cost of capital, also discuss CAPM in this connection. (20)
4. What is exchange rate? Discuss the long term and short term strategies in
forecasting exchange rates.
5. a) Explain political risk. How does it affect investment decisions? (10)
b) Discuss the role of Multinational Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) in
providing protection against the political risk in developing countries.
IBO-06, IBO-6, IBO 06, IBO 6, IBO06, IBO, PGDIBO 06, PGDIBO06, PGDIBO-6