ONR-002 Basics of Hydrology Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Title: Basics of Hydrology
Course Code: ONR-002
Maximum marks: 50
Note: Answer all the questions. Answer each question in about 500 words. All
questions carry equal marks.
ONR-002 Solved Assignment 2022-23
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: CWHM|
|Session||Assignment for the January and July Session 2023|
|Product||Assignment of CWHM 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
1. Describe the entire process of hydrologic cylcle along with line diagram.
2. Define infiltration. Describe the procedure of its measurements. Enlist different factors affecting
3. Explain the Rational method of peak runoff estimation. Write its assumptions.
4. Define groundwater pollution. Describe the sources and impact of groundwater pollution.
5. Write short note any four of the following:
(iii) Seepage Losses
(iv) Water budget
(v) Disinfection Process at household level
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?