MS-95 Research Methodology for Management Decisions Solved Assignment 2020
Course Code : MS-95
Course Title : Research Methodology for Management Decisions
Assignment Code : MS-95/TMA /SEM-I/2020
Coverage : All Blocks
MS-95 Solved Assignment 2020
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: Management Programme|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before 30th April, 2020|
Note : Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study
center on or before 30th April, 2020.
1. “Analysis of covariance is a combination of the two techniques- analysis of variance and
regression.” Discuss the statement in the light of concept of Analysis of covariance.
2. “The collection of primary data for business research is of paramount importance to assist
management in making decisions.” Do you agree? Comment on the statement. Also,
explain various methods of collecting primary data in brief.
3. “Presentation skills include the ability to mix in the right proportion various elements.”
What are these elements? Explain them in brief.
4. The production manager in a large undertaking randomly paid 10 visits to the work site in
a month. The number of workers who reported late for duty were found to be
2,4,5,1,6,3,2,1,7 and 8 respectively. Using the Wilcoxon signed rank test, verify the claim
of production superintendent at 0.05 level of significance that on an average not more than
3 workers report late for duty.
5. Write the short note on the following:-
(a) Role of Research in Marketing & Banking
(b) The Q-Sort Technique
(c) Discriminant Analysis
(e)Categories of Report
MS-95, MS 95, MS95