MS-95 Research Methodology for Management Decisions
Solved Assignment 2022
Course Code : MS-95
Course Title : Research Methodology for Management Decisions
Assignment No. : MS-95/TMA/JAN/2022
Coverage : All blocks
MS-95 Solved Assignment 2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022 Course: Management Programme|
|Session||January 2022 and July 2022 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2022 (IGNOU)|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study centre.
Last date of submission for January 2022 session is 30th April, 2022 and for July 2022 session is
31st October, 2022.
1. Distinguish between the terms within each of the following pairs.
(a) Endogenous variables and exogenous variables.
(b) Characteristics of interest and unit of analysis.
2. Compare and contrast the various attitude measurement techniques. When will you use each of
them? Discuss briefly.
3. Briefly review the different types of models along with their characteristics.
4. A report should be thoroughly reviewed and edited before the final report is submitted. What
are the questions that were asked while reviewing the draft?
5. Twenty three applicants for a position are interviewed by a suitability test and their performance
scores are listed below:
Group A: 7 11 9 4 8 6 12 11 9 10 11
Group B: 8 8 13 14 11 10 12 14 13 9 10 9
Use the Mann Whitney U-test to determine whether there was a difference in the performance
scores of two groups X and Y at 5% level of significance.
MS-95, MS 95, MS95