MS-65 Marketing of Services Solved Assignment 2020
Course Code : MS – 65
Course Title : Marketing of Services
Assignment Code : MS-65 /TMA/SEM – I/2020
Coverage : All Blocks
MS-65 Solved Assignment 2020
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: Management Programme|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before 30th April, 2020|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study
centre on or before 30th April, 2020.
1. Where do the following fit on the ‘Continuum of Evaluation’ for different types of
(a) Automobile repairs
What are the implications for consumer behavior?
2. Explain the logic behind these two quotes: “A complaint is a gift” and “The customer who
complains is your friend”.
3. Do you think physical evidence really matters in marketing of services? Discuss with the
help of examples.
4. As a manager of a movie theatre, what strategies would you use to overcome demand and
5. What do you understand by ‘non-monetary costs’ with reference to marketing of services?
Describe the non-monetary costs involved in the following:
(a) Home Loans
(b) Health Services
6. What are the implications of the services marketing triangle? Explain giving suitable
MS-65, MS 65, MS65