MS-61 Consumer Behaviour
Solved Assignment 2021
Course Code : MS – 61
Course Title : Consumer Behaviour
Assignment Code : MS-61 /TMA/SEM – I/2021
Coverage : All Blocks
Note : Attempt all the questions and submit to the coordinator of your study centre on or before
30th April, 2021.
MS-61 Solved Assignment 2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021 Course: Management Programme|
|Assignment Code||MS-61 /TMA/SEM – I/2021|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2021 (IGNOU)|
1. With the help of examples discuss the characteristics that distinguish organizational buying
from individual buying.
2. Define personality. Explain the differences between the „trait theory‟ and the „psychoanalytic
theory‟ of personality.
3. What do you understand by the term „Culture‟? Explain the need for cross cultural
understanding of consumer behaviour for marketers.
4. What do you understand by reference group influence? Explain the degree of reference group
influence with regard to the purchase of the following products and their respective brand
(b) Membership of health club
(c) Bathing Soap
5. Explain the concept of family life cycle. How do the family life cycle stages affect the
consumption patterns? Give its implications for the marketers of life insurance policies.
6. “Understanding how consumers learn is very important to marketers”. Do you agree with the
statement? Justify your answer.
MS-61, MS 61, MS61