MS-61 Consumer Behaviour
Solved Assignment 2022
Course Code : MS – 61
Course Title : Consumer Behaviour
Assignment Code : MS-61 /TMA/JAN/2022
Coverage : All Blocks
MS-61 Solved Assignment 2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022 Course: Management Programme|
|Session||January 2022 and July 2022 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2022 (IGNOU)|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study
centre. Last date of submission for January 2022 session is 30th April, 2022 and for July
2022 session is 31st October, 2022.
1. How would you differentiate between organisational buying and individual buying?
Taking the example of purchase of stationery of your personal use and for
organisational purposes, explain the differences.
2. Discuss the theories of motivation, and types of motivational conflict.
3. Define the concept of social class. Do you think that social class or income would be
a better segmentation tool for the marketing of holiday packages? Discuss.
4. Differentiate between interpretation and yielding. How does the former affect the
5. Take the example of a Washing Machine purchase by your family. Explain the
decision process with the help of Howard Sheth Model.
6. Write short notes on following
a. VALS-2 Classification
b. Family life cycle concept
c. Theory of self-concept, and related concept.
MS-61, MS 61, MS61